cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in creating delivery order from web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to create a delivery order using web dynpros.. for this i created a function module using SHDB for transaction VL01N.

I am able to create delivery order successfully when i run the function module from se37.

But using webdynpros i am calling the same function module but delivery order is not successfull. Function module is triggering from web dynpros with correct input values but delivery is not successful.

i observed that internal table messtab field values are different when it is called using se37 and from web dynpros.

Can anyone tell me how to solve thjs??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramakanth,

i observed that internal table messtab field values are different when it is called using se37 and from web dynpros.

May be you knows the problem !

I suggest to to check the model inputs carefull, also if its related to authorizations, check USER.

Hope it helps!!

Warm Regards

Upendra Agrwal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check messtab field properties and allowed value in internal table and web dynpro context node/attribute.

Hope it hepls

Thanks

Arun Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you pass the same values from WD as you pass in R/3. Make sure of case ( Lower & Upper) of input parameters.

Please print the return message from the function module and also any error you get.

Regards,

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes i am able to pass the same values ( upper and lower case are also same ) from both R/3 and web dynpro. In the output field where the delivery order number has to be displayed, it is giving a '.' dot is displayed .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please print the return message from the BAPI?

Regards,

Saravanan K