cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Standard BAPI Issue ---BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using the standard BAPI-- BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT to do Process order confirmations , which is invoked by an MII BLS using data from the MES system.

Everything worked like a charm ( Partial confirmations, Final Confirmations, Goods Movements ie.101 etc) , but recently we implemented it a new plant. Now in this plant there is a strange Business process i.e they Do a partial confirmation of the full qty of the process order and then do a Final Confirmation with Zero Qty. let me explain

Process order requires 100 GAL of a perticlar paint .

First the MES system does a process order confirmation and goods Receipt of 100 Qtys as a Partial confirmations and then They do a Final confirmation with Qty as Zero.

This works fine when i do it in the SAP GUI ( CORK t-code for process order confirmations and GR) but with the BAPI BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT , the first transaction sets the Status of the process order the to PCNF DLV (which is as expected) .

Next when they send a Zero Qty with a final Confirmation , the system changes the STATUS of the proces order to CNF (and removes the DLV) which does not happen with SAP GUI and CORK t-Code.

Is there any parameter that i am missing.

Please help me. the plant has gone live , they dont want to change the process and i need to resolve this issue.

Regrads

Suraj Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was finally able to identify this issue and resolve it. The problem was that i was passing the Goods movements one by one . But later found that there was an easy way to send all the data into the BAPI internal tables from SAP MII after reading the Blog

/people/padmavathi.rao2/blog/2009/03/14/mii-odyssey-how-to-pass-table-structure-to-bapi-using-jco-interface-of-erp-system-interface-in-mii-12 & http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/6688. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Now DLV flag is not dropped and the CNF flag is update. Thanks Rao and Abesh

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you give the 'Goods Receipt' movement type in the final confirmation step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CKxMII

Movement Type value i am passing is 101.

What i am doing in MII is first i Pass the basing parameters of Plant, Order ID, Phase, Yield and Confirmation type (X for Final, Space for partial) to another standard BAPI BAPI_PROCORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP.

Now this BAPI returns me with all the required parameters for the actual Process Order Confirmation BAPI i.e BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT .

See the issue is not that the Final or Partial Confirmation is not happening. They are happening fine. Only in case where i am doing a final confirmation with the Qty = Zero is where i am seeing the DL Flag is dropped.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

DLV comes into picture when you do GR for all the order quantity. If you have opted for auto GR, the confirmation for the order as well as GR were taking place simultaneously. You have to check your operations control key for the configuration.