cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM 7.1: Import Server creates workflows with zero record count

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I import a file through Import Server it generates two workflow jobs (visible in Data Manager) where one job has a record count of zero and the other has the number of records in the file being exported. Both of these jobs are in a status of 'unlaunched' even though they are set to trigger 'immediate'. The correct workflow has been assigned in the map and when the same file is imported through Import Manager only one workflow job is created and a executes with a 'complete' status. Also, manually running the workflow from Data Manager only results in one workflow job with a 'complete' status. Initially, I thought it might be related to branches but I created a workflow with only one assignment rule and zero branches; still ended in the same result through import server. We did not have this issue in 5.5. Does anyone have an idea of how to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Cliff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems like a Bug with your MDM version.

Similar bug is fixed in Note 1439572 - MDM 7.1 SP04 Patch01 Release Note.

Under section MDM Import Manager and MDM Import Server (MDIS):

Fixed: Workflow job that was configured to be triggered by Import and Immediate auto launches created with "un-launched" status

I would suggest you to raise an OSS note for the same.

Hope it helps...

Thanks and Regards,

Mandeep Saini