cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout (flow, grid. matrix, etc)

mike_mcinerney
Participant
0 Kudos

I am a little confused as how to control 'where' items in my container form will show up.

Here is a link to a [TimeSheetMockUp|http://www.duke.edu/~michaelm/TimeCard/AnnotatedTimeSheet.jpg] that we are designing. My question concerns section 1.

How do I get my fields to 'line up' and play nicely - ideally we would like it to be set up as shown, but close may be good enough. I have a context that represents the 7 elements, and I tried a container form, but none of the layouts produced satisfactory results. Any idea ?

On a broader level, I am hoping to create a component for each of the 6 shown sections and hopefully place them as shown.

( Is this the right approach? )

Thanks in advance...

...Mike .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Use transparent Container say TC_PI(Layout-Gridlayout, Coulcount - 3)

then create transparent Container TC1, TC2 and TC3 inside TC_PI with (Layout-Gridlayout, Coulcount - 2)

then insert column vaule to TC1, TC2 and TC3 as per your designing.

Hope this will helps you.

Regards,

Arun Jaiswal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can insert each row in a transparent container UIElement and adjust the gaps among them easily.

Regards

Vishal Kapoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moderator message - When closing old threads, there is no need to add a comment. Adding a pasted answer like "closed" only brings old threads to the top of the forum list and pushes current ones down. If you do add a comment, please indicate just how the problem was resolved.