Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when business completion of a production maintenance order

JulienGirard
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When we try to do the business completion of an order, we get the following error message. We did all the steps that is mention in the error message long text, but still, we can't close this PM order... any suggestions how to resolve this issue ?

Unprocessed future change recs for order 13101294 prevent del. flag/completion

Message no. CO688

Diagnosis

There are still future change records or error records to be processed from the confirmation for the confirmation processes in order 13101294. Possible confirmation processes are:

Automatic goods receipt

Backflushing

Calculation of actual costs

Data transfer to HR

System Response

You are not meant to set the deletion flag/'completed' status for orders with future change records that have not been processed.

Procedure

You should process the open future change records using

Predefined confimration process or

The CORUPROC program, by dispatching it in Customizing in a background job (dispatch background jobs: dispatching processes).

Check if incorrect goods movements or incorrect actual cost calculations exist for the order, and reprocess these if necessary:

Reprocessing incorrect goods movements

Reprocessing incorrect actual cost calculations

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julien,

If you have already executed the program CORUPROC and also made sure that there aren't any error logs in transfer of data from CATS to PM (IW46, COFC, COGI),I would suggest to get the help of developer to debug and trouble shoot the Closing business process for this particular order.

Regards

Narasimhan

JulienGirard
Participant
0 Kudos

1) CORUPROC: done

2) IW46:

I have about 50 of thoses messages:

Reprocessing incorrect confirmation:

BAPI2010021219323230 Confirmations ordres de travail/service BATCHADM 12.02.2010

BAPI2010021619324630 Confirmations ordres de travail/service BATCHADM 16.02.2010

BAPI2010022519341330 Confirmations ordres de travail/service BATCHADM 25.02.2010

BAPI2010022619332130 Confirmations ordres de travail/service BATCHADM 26.02.2010

BAPI2010030119322730 Confirmations ordres de travail/service BATCHADM 01.03.2010

BAPI2010030419330430 Confirmations ordres de travail/service BATCHADM 04.03.2010

3) COFC

I have many logs about availability control: ex: Item 001 Ordre 13101294 budget exceeded

4) COGI

No errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try posting the IW46 (for this order only if possible) and then rerun CORUPROC and try closing once again. If you still have errors you may have to get your ABAP developer to help trouble shoot the message.

Regards

Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction CO1P.Put the Order number and then tick all 4 things. Execute.

Eliminate the error one by one and you should be through.

Thanks

Sarang

JulienGirard
Participant
0 Kudos

In CO1P, I get the message «No record was found for selection.»

In COFC, no error message concerns the 2 orders that I can't close...

Any other ideas ?

JulienGirard
Participant
0 Kudos

IW46 : no error message concerns the 2 orders that I can't close.

JulienGirard
Participant
0 Kudos

In COFC, I have many posts concerning thoses 2 orders. Ex:

Item 001 Ordre 13101294 budget exceeded

Message no. BP603

Diagnosis

Budget de l'élt OTP D0465A was exceeded by 267.08 CAD in document item 001 Ordre 13101294 .

Could it be caused by that?

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, failed cost postings showing in COFC (AFRC records) would prevent closing the order. Fix the condition with the budget and it should be possible to reprocess these via CORUCOFC.

-Paul

JulienGirard
Participant
0 Kudos

OK, These orders are linked to Projects in Project System. This project is actually closed and has no more available budget in it. This means that we need to re-open the project and add more budget to it so that the cost can be transfered from CATS to PM and PS. Right ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the project needs to be supplemented with budget. But is the project closed? bcos if the Order is still open, system will not allow to close the project.

Thks

Sarang

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just in case all the above does not work, you can also check your PM work order status.

This message is happening if you still have operation not confirmed. You will then have order status PCNF (partially confirmed).

You just need to make sure to tick "final confirmation", as well as "clear open Reservation" in the order confirmation.

Brgds.