Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency between Subscription Details and CDS Subscription DO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario

1. Make a change at the back-end.

2.delta back-end load is triggered

3. CDS is updated, (data change was verified)

4. Look at DOE Admin Portal at the logical device's Subscription Details, it does not match the CDS' new data.

I have verified that we have implemented the note (1404426) and performed delta generations.

It seems to get the Subscription Details to refresh, I need to change a Device attribute like Mobile No., then after the save, it realizes there is different Subscription data and it reflects what is stored in CDS properly.

Has anyone encountered this before?

or know a way to resolve it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto rule details in SDOE_WB transaction.

Check for the events in "Execution Plan" tab. (There should be 4 events. One should be Message arrival). I feel this event is missing in your case

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for replying

I looked at the Distribution Model --> DO in question and its Disitribution Rule, expanded the Subscription DO and looked at Execution Plan, all four events are there.

The issue I am having is not always occurring, so far in my investigation, it happens "randomly"

I was not involved or familiar with the setup of the Middleware, should I continue investigating/researching on this "Message Arrival", is there a way to trigger it.

Given the history of this project, I am at the point with our business users where I am looking to just have a batch job that forces whatever it is that controls the Subscription Details to refresh on like a 15min interval.

But if anyone else has ideas, I'm open to investigate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved by putting a periodic job that invokes the abap method to refresh rules

Answers (0)