cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing new system ERP6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

When I installing a new system I got this error, when I choose a Global Host Preparation ...

SAPinst needs to log you off in order to reliably continue the installation.

If you choose OK, SAPinst will log you off and continue the installation when you log on again. You can choose Cancel now, log off yourself and call SAPinst again later.

Note: If this message reappears after the new logon, your domain is probably setting group policies.

In this case, make sure the account which runs the installation has the following User rights before continuing:

Act as part of the operating system, Increase quotas and Replace a process level token

I log on as a domain user?

Where I change the user rights?

Thank you,

Mirko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are doing the installation in Domain, then let the user id with which you are doing the installation be a domain admin. Please check with your OS admin team for the same and if you are doing the local installation then use the local administrator account for the installation.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for helping me.

I add my domain user to Administrators group, but I got an error again.

FSL-01002 Unable to create account SKRLJ\SAPServiceSK1. HRESULT=0x80005009

Do I still have not permision to create an user?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just adding the domain user to administrator group will not be sufficient. Still lot other permission has to be given. In order to avoid all that just ask the OS team to add the user to DOMAIN ADMIN group, then only that ID can create users at installation.

If you are not giving domain admin rights for the ID which you are using for installation then some addition steps have to be done which are mentioned in Installation guide. Better to add that ID to domain admin group till the installation is complete.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

This DOMAIN ADMIN group is not in our server .... I have to get this from our domain administrator?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Domain admin group will not be there in your server. Actually your domain administrator will do the same on the domain controller. Hence please reach out to your domain administrators for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In most cases it is very unlikely that your administrator will give you Domain Admin rights. The usual approach is to ask the Domain Administrator to create the domain users and groups according to ths specs given in the SAP install guide. You can then do the installation as a local administrator. Don't be tempted to do a local instead of domain installation to get around the domain admin issue - it will only give problems afterwards.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

>The usual approach is to ask the Domain Administrator to create the domain users and groups according to ths specs given in >the SAP install guide.

Exactly, and don't forget to tell the Domain Admin that the upper/lower cases for the users and groups must be respected.

Windows does not care but sapinst surely does !

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all (Mark, Sharath, Olivier, Arun) for helping me ....

I also decide to install with local admin user .... I had many problems with domain user ... (call our Customer; which had to call outside administrator and so on ...)

Now is working with local admin user ... I hope soo

Mirko

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mirko,

User should have administrator right for installation.

Please check the right at Start>>Control pannel>>User Account..Check the permission and assign in administrator group,

Hope this will helps you.

Regards

Arun