cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculate Netprice for a Contract Position including conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using SRM 5.0 with purchase contracts.

Contracts are created with several positions and each position includes several conditions (like Gross Price, rebate from gross price, material costs, rebate from net price etc.)

I am searching for a Function Module to calculate the NETPrice for each Position.

When I use the FM BBP_PD_CTR_GETDETAIL I only get the gross price for each position (within item table) and the conditions in a separate table (it_cond).

Is there any way to calculate the Netprice (Gross Price plus and minus all conditions) for each Contract Position directly?

Thanks

Best regards

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I use the FM BBP_PD_CTR_GETDETAIL I only get the gross price for each position (within item table)

Are you sure in table BBP_PDIGP, the PRICE field is empty for you? This field is the Net Price while the field GROSS_PRICE indicates the Gross Price. Could you double check your contract from BBP_PD transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I have checked the table via bbp_pd:

Field Gross Price is empty, field Price is showing 2 Euro which is in my case the Gross Price cause I have used conditions within my contract position

Contract Position includes the following conditions (and prices)

Contract Price 2 Euro (01CT)

Rebate from Gross Price 2 % (Z01)

If I use FM BBP_PD_CTR_GETDETAL I can see the conditions within table it_cond but I am wondering if there is no direct way to get the final netprice per position (in my example 2 Euro minus 2 % = 1.96 Euro)?

Because we are using several customer conditions it would be hard work to calculate the final netprice by my own...

Any ideas?

Best regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

field Price is showing 2 Euro which is in my case the Gross Price cause I have used conditions within my contract position

I am confused. PRICE field on item level is net price by definition (or application design), NOT gross price. Do you mean that you implemented CHANGE BAdI or through other mechanism that you saved gross price in the PRICE field instead? But even if so, you should have had the NET price already which you can use conditions to come up with gross price. Could you clarify how you came up with the gross price to begin with?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have customized several customer conditions.

In my detail I have a contract position with condition 01CT (Contract price-standard) --> 2 Euro per piece

I have applied a customer condition (in my case rebate from gross price 2 percent).

If I have a look at table BBP_PDIGP or if I use the standard FM BBP_PD_CTR_GETDETAIL I do not receive the final price including conditions because normally those price calculation are transferred into your PO position which is referring to the contract. In PO you get the (so called) netprice (gross price minus rebates).

I have to find out the netprice for a contract position and standard FM does not provide me with that information.

I get the gross price (2 Euro) and the condition (2%) and the calculation sheme etc.

I am wondering if there is any simple way to get the netprice per contract position in a direct way?

Have you tried to create a contract position including a rebate? Does FM BBP_PD_CTR_GETDETAIL give you the Netprice (Gross price minus rebate)?

Best regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any update here available?

Thanks

Regards

Andreas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any solution found for this ? We too have similar requirement.

Regards,

Raj

vikas75saxena
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Did you find any solution for this issue?

We also have a similar requirement, where we need to determine the net price for Contracts. We found a FM BBP_PDPRC_UPDATE, that works for PO (gets the net price), but doesn't seem to work for Contracts.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Vikas