cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN and the Actions under Transaction data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

Firstly, I am a newbie when it comes to programming in the Solution Manager system. I hope I am able to explain my problem well and that someone will be able to help me.

In this system some actions have been defined in the Actions tab under "Transaction Data", so that these actions are performed when the support notification is saved, e.g. there is an action the notifies when the support notification is saved with status "Confirmed". This works fine if I in CRM_DNO_MONITOR change the status of a support notification to "confirmed" and save the notification. The green light by the action indicates the action was performed.

My task has been to create a program that finds support notifications in a certain status and confirms them. In my program I am using function modules CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN and CRM_ORDER_SAVE. It is no problem to set the support notification in status "Confirmed", but the action that is supposed to be executed does not get executed.

Does anyone have any idea if there is any parameter in CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN that has to contain a certain value for the actions to be performed when saving, or if I have to run a separate function module to execute the action and then run CRM_ORDER_SAVE to save the support notification.

Thanks in advance.

Lande

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lande,

the problem is that no PPF actions are performed if you change the status using CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN.

You can find the coding you need in report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT.

Look for the place where "HF_SET_STATUS" is called.

Hope this helps,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christoph.

You are right about the PPF actions. I did not know what it was called until after I talked to my colleague who works with the solution manager system. After some more search, I found function module CRM_ORDER_POSTPROCESSING which I now call between CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN and CRM_ORDER_SAVE. The actions are then performed.

Thanks for your input.

Lande

Answers (0)