Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document not getting created.

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a sales order which has some line items with net value 0.00. When trying to create Billing document for the Sales Order I get an error saying "Pricing Error."

Could you please suggest, what would be the problem and how to rectify it.

Thanks & Regards,

Himanshu Bhusan Sahoo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have a sales order which has some line items with net value 0.00

I get an error saying "Pricing Error."
what would be the problem and how to rectify it.

For your question indicated above, the first one itself is an answer. When a sale order value is zero, how come you can create a billing document without a value. First you need to check in VK13 whether for the condition type PR00, whether price is maintained. If so, what is the validity period of that condition type. Next check in sale order what pricing date is flowing. It should have been within the validity period as maintained in VK13.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

The Net value of the sales Order is not 0.00. Some of the line items of the sales order has a net amount of 0.00.

Our system is getting upgraded from 4.6c to ECC 6.0.

I am trying to create the billing document for the sales order in ECC 6.0 but getting the error.

When i create the billing doc for the same sales order in 4.6c (old system), it is getting successfully created.

Please help !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following:

1. Pricing condition PR00 is mandatory in your pricing procedure.

2. Incompletion procedure at line item, assigned to your item category.

3. Check Incompletion pricing procedure and status group as well.

try and revert

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

@ All.

Thanks very much for all your help. I found that even if one of the line item in your sales Order is haivng a Net Value 0.00, the Billing document will be created provided the pricings for that particular material is maintained in the system with a value 0.00.

I maintained the pricing for that particular material (thru VK11) with net value as 0.00. After this, the Billing documents got successfully created.

Thanks for the help.

Himanshu Bhusan Sahoo.

Answers (0)