cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

commission agent issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Can any one hlep me out,my cleints wantss us to add comison agent for evey order, how exactly we need to map this scenario in partner function determination.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find below link for the setup

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/steps-to-create-commission-for-agent.htm

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Commission Agent Set-up in Sales Order

You can create a partner function as Commission Agent and assign it to your sales order partner function and carry out your transaction and post the commission amount after the receipt of the payment. You can go through as follows. SPRO>Sales & Distribution>Basic Functions>Partner Determination>Set up Partner Determination>Set up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header>Partner Function>Select SP>Copy>Name it as ZC>Save it. Now Click on Account Group-Function Assignment>New Entries>Partner Function "ZC" and Account Group-say your account group 1000> save it. Now Click on Partner Determination Procedures>select TA and click on partner Functions in Procedure>New Entries>Partner Determination Procedures as TA and Partner Function as ZC>Save it Now Click on Partner Determination Procedure Assignment>Select your Sales Order Type say OR and assign TA here and Save it Now you also need to have a master of Commission Agents so, Create a separate Account group for it say ZCOM-Commission Agent>SPRO>Financial Accounting>Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>Customer Accounts>Master Data>preparations for Creating Customer Master DAta>Define Account Groups with screen layout>New Entries>ZCOM>Save it. Now Number Ranges for your commission agent>SPRO>Financial Accounting>Accounts receivable and accounts payable>Customer Accounts>Master Data>preparations for Creating Customer Master Data>Create Number ranges for Customer Accounts>Click on Change intervals>insert interval>ZC>SAVE it Assign number ranges to your account group ZCOM and ZC number range. Now for having a separate master data for your commission agent you need to also separately set up a Partner Determination Procedure for it. Same procedure for setting this also>spro>Sales & Distribution>Basic Functions>Set up Partner Determination>Setup Partner Determination procedure for Customer Master Select Partner Functions>new Entries>partner function as ZC-partner type-KU>Save it Now click on Accounts Group-Function Assignment>New Entries>Partner Function-ZC and Account group ZCOM>SAve it Now click on Partner Determination Procedures>New Entries>Say ZC Commission Agent>Save it Now Select your partner Determination Procedure ZC and Click on Partner Functions in Procedures>New Entries-ZC-ZC>Save it Now Click on Partner Determination Procedure Assginment>New Entries>Group-ZCOM-partner procedure-ZC>SAve it Now create your Commission Agent>XD01>Create your commission Agents with only one partner function i.e ZC and save it whenever you create sales order you need to manually select the ZC partner function in your sales order header and complete your sales order process. On completion of the sales activity i.e receipt of payment your can issue a credit note using SD functionality also. I have done it while answering this query, try this out and let me know if you have any queries.

If you need any further help write me with screenshots

Rajiv Trivedi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a parter function as mandatory. Set it for customer, SO and invoices. Check that the partner is copied between documents (check the setting in copy rules, if I remeber well in the VOFM subroutines). I suggest you that this role will be for a vendor, usually commission agents are vendors. Surely you will want to know the amount or fees. Create and mantain SD conditions for this commisions (if you are not using the module of commissions and incentives).

I hope this helps you.

Regards

Eduardo