cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like find all out sales orders used Condition type ZDPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

In Some orders my client is ZDPS discount condition type I would like find all out sales orders used Condition type ZDPS.

How can I achieve it?

From which table I can pick the data how can I insert.

Best regards

Aditya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

First go to SE16 and input table KONV and execute. There you can see a field "Condition Type" as one of the input options. Key in ZDPS there and execute. You will get all sale orders where this condition type is used. But you wont find the sale order reference; instead you can see a tab "Doc.condition". Copy this field and go to again SE16, key in VBAK and execute. There paste this Doc.condition data against the corresponding tab and execute. You will get all sale orders where this condition is used.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you very much for your Info.

This item condition.

Please let me know shall I take

KONV Conditions (Transaction Data)

KONP Conditions (Item)

Aditya

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a matter of fact,the tables KONV & KONP are not meant for Header and Item conditions in sales order.

From KONV , you can get the sales document's condtion number which is the internal number under which the system saves conditions that apply to a sales order. This can meet ur requriemnt and u can very well follow Mr.Laxmipathy's suggestion.

From KONP, you can get the Condition record number of the conditon types.

Hope this helps.

Reg,

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Mar 8, 2010 5:56 PM

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you sir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Go to SE16 --> Table VBAK --> give your selection criteria like sales org and distribution channel --> execute

list will be in fron t of you --> there is a feild --> Doc. condition --> Copy all doc condition

SE16 --> KONV --> Paste all the doc condition --> Also give condition type --> Execute

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT