cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commissioning Agent Issue .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The commission agent name and percentage of commission is required at the sales order and after the completion of the sales of the sales activity i.e receipt of payment the commission agent is paid on the basis of percentage of cleared payments.

In order to do so i made the following configuration:

The Partner function(ZC) is created ,by copying the SP, in setup Partner Determination for Sales Document Header.

The account group 6000 is assigned to the Partner function(ZC) in Accounts-Groups Function Assignment.

A new entry has been made in Partner functions in Procedure by considering (TA) as partner Determination Procedure and ZC as the partner functions.

A new entry has also been made in Partner determination procedure assignment by considering STOR as the sales doc type and TA as the partner determination procedure.

The account group for commission agents:

A new account group(ZCOM), has been defined in {Define Account groups with screen layout(Customers)}.

The number ranges creation for customer Accounts and its assignment has been done.

Considering Commission agent as the seperatre master data therefore:

A new Partner function(ZC) is also created with the partner type as KU in the Setup partner determination for customer master.

A newAccount group-function assignment is created with partner function ZC and account group ZCOM.

A new entry ZC is created in the Partner determination procedure.

A new entry has also been created in the Partner Functions in procedure with Partner determination procedure ZC and partner function as ZC.

A new entry has also been maintained in the Partner determination Procedure Assignment with Group as ZCOM and partner determination Procedure as the ZC.

Result;

During the creation of the customer in XD01,ZC as a partner function is not appearing there.And when i enter ZC as my partner function,system gives me following error.

In table TPAER, the entry AG ZC is missing.

Please tell me what mistake i done in the configuration and is there any thing left there?

Regards:Vijay Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check in the t code VOPA for the customer master click on partner procedure select your procedure and double click on that and maintain the ZC partner function over there

Maintain the partner type as LI against the ZC partner function

Assign your partner procedure to the Customer account group

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Damodhar Reddy

In the t-code VOPA for the customer master, in partner determination procedure ZC ,I have maintained the partner functions as partner function=ZC and the partner type=LI.

The Account Group ZCOM is assigned to the Partner determination ProcedureZC.

But still when i make the new customer with t-code xd01,i don't find the Partner functionZC their in the grid or when i enter the partner functionZC,the system gives the error which is as follows:

In table TPAER, the entry AG ZC is missing.

Please tell me how can i rid of this error.

Regards:Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the OSS note 197617 it may help you resolve the issue

Regards

Damu