cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update pricing in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus;

Although system finds conditions in sales document, it didn't calculate value of the condition. It happened only in some documents. I found the reason and fixed it. I wanted to update these wrong documents in new right pricing.

I found a transaction code VFRB. Can it be useful for my problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VFRB is to run retro billing and I am not sure, whether you want to update revised price in retro. Please note you can update the price in billing document if an accounting document is not generated for the billing document. If the accounting document is generated, then it is not possible to update revised pricing in billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all, thank you very much Lakshmipathi. Accounting documents of wrong SD billing documents were generated.

I couldn't update SD billing document pricing, then I used VFRB to create credit memo for differences in discount condition.

But then i took this error message " Sales document type ZF2 cannot be invoiced with billing type ZL2".

Do you have any idea about this message?

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

It is because you have not maintained Copy Control Between these two Documents.

Do maintain the same in Tcode :VTFF in which Source Docemnet will be ZF2 and Target Document will be ZL2.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Answers (0)