cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release strategy for Schedule lines in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Can we create a release strategy for Schedule Lines in Scheduling Agreement? If Yes How?

I have already maintained a release strategy for Item Level... which I want to put it for Schedule line as well....

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about status profile where in we have to change the status from created to approved????

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes sort off.. but exactly, the user can make changes in to lines say... price or quantity but it should be approved from his superior...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kulkarnih,

As per my understanding, if you create a status profile in BS02 and assign it to your item category then authorized approval required for your item.

When user will create the the order, then user will change anything in order like price or quantity but the status of item will not allow to user to do delivery or billing.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created release strategy for schedule Item... it is working as you said.... Now I want to use this strategy for schedule lines as well... is it possible...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kulkarnih,

As per my understanding,once ou assign the status profile then it controls your item and Schedule line also a part of item so it control Schedule ine as well. Untill you wont release the item from status tab, nobody can create the delivery forthat item.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Now I want to use this strategy for schedule lines as well... is it possible...

Hi,

Can you tell, exactly what your requirement is so that we can give you proper solution.

Why do you want to assign status profile to schedule line. As already said, with status profile you can restrict delivery or PGI or billing to take place. Moreover, status profile is assigned to sales document type and item category and not to schedule line category

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar