SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meter reading notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever the user adds notes to the device location or the connection object, I want to capture the changes. I would like to detect if the note is being added, modified or deleted and also whether the object involved is device location or connection object. Are there any standard SAP modules which provides this information? If not what is the way out to do this.

Best Regards,

Chander

3 REPLIES 3

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure about standard function module but if you want to write your own function module

You can look at table SRGBTBREL for any note or attchment created using TYPEID_A = 'DEVLOC' or 'PREMISES' and UTCTIME = selected date and time.

After you get the data from table SRGBTBREL, you can use function module SGOS_NOTE_DISPLAY to display a note.

Chaiphon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can even track the changes in Deveice Location or in Co nnection Object thru FM ISU_changedocument_read.For that u need to do is to Track the Objects in terms of Objects ID and Objecs Value thru table CDHDR or CDPOS.there u will get change object value with date,time and ID.

I hope this will help u.

Pls revert if any clarafication needed.

Regards,

Raharaman Haldar

0 Kudos

Hello,

We have the same problem here.

I tried to generate a standard change document for tables ENOTE and ENOTET via SCDO transaction, but it's not enabled by SAP.

My question was :

"Hi,

We would like to implement a change document for Notes for Field

Service.

As I did not find object for document changes to the standard table

ENOTE and ENOTET I created my own object Z_ISU_ENOTET, assigned it to

theses tables, and generated function modules with SCDO.

I then enabled logging in the technical options of these 2 tables, but

when I wanted to tick "Change document" in the properties tab of data

elements but the box remains greyed when I'm in change mode.

Can you confirm that the solution is correct.

If this is true can you tell me why I can not check this box and if it

prevents me from managing a change doc on these tables ?"

Answer :

"Hi Nicolas,

did you set parameter rec/client in the system profile is set correctly?Did you try transaction SE13 to change the technical parameters (Log

Data Changes) tables ENOTE and ENOTET (see attachment).

May there is an authorization problem?

In general I have to tell you that the functionality of change documentsregarding notes is not supported by SAP IS-U. The notes are a central function which is used of many (other) objects."

We start therefore modeling change and the use of a specific table.

Regards,

Nicolas