cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding -- HCM Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to do HCM certification, SAP was changed the pattern as Associate, Professional and Master.

I'm Abaper so that Can go directly Professional Certification instead of Associate

I was very familiar with HCM but I didu2019nt work in HCM but flow and knowledge is there so that Can I go for Professional Certification.

One more question

There are 2 methods to reach certification

1. e-learning : 200 hrs or 5 Months its about Indian Rs : 180000/-

2. Directly with Mentor its about 3Lacks

Now http://www.pearsonvue.com/sap/examlist/ , I can directly register with pearsonvue is there any change in fee

Pearsonvue is only for testing or SAP eduction partner

Satya Vani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

Please go for Professional certification only if you carry 5-6 years of relevant experience in that particular module.

Secondly, Pearson Vue is only for certification exam/test.

For coaching + certification you will have to approach an ATC like Siemens or Genovate (if from India)

ATB !!

Rgds,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Zub

I won't have experience in HR but conifguration knowledge is there can I go head with Professional certification.

Regards

Satya Vani

Edited by: d swathi on Mar 9, 2010 1:17 PM

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, if you have the number of years experience as mentioned above and also you fulfil requirements as mentioned here > http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/levels/index.epx

Your employer will have to provide your experience related details to the certification provider.

ATB !!

Cheers,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zub,

I do not have HR module experience but I have knowledge of HR Configuration. Basically I do have 2 years of experience in ABAP.

Is this enough for Professional certificaton. If the certification questions asked from Real Time or from Exprience I may not able to answer those questions.

Is Professional questions from TAB Materials or they will ask Experience Questions

I'm still confusing which one I have to Choose either Associate or Professional

thanks

Regards,

Satya Vani

Edited by: d swathi on Mar 9, 2010 1:42 PM

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satya

Please go for Associate certification.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

SAP has changed the pattern for HCM module.This change was in to effect from 1st week of march 2010. Now the exam is on EHP4(THR12_64) which is comparatively tough than the previous one(THR12_05). You cannot take a professional cert. with2yrs. SAP would ask for atleast 4-5 yrs. Even for associate level in HCM, go through THR10 1&2 and THR12 1 & 2 thoroughly.These 4 books are mandatory.

Ramesh S.Prabu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm closing my thread