Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Our client is doing STO for FG: Me21n-Vl10b-VF01 [F8 PRoforma]

The issue is, In the Pricing pricedure there is a Mandatory Condition Type with 'automatic Posting has priority" manually we can enter the value.

But system is allowing to user to save, even if the user forgets to enter the Condition [though it is Mandatory condition]. It is just giving a message "Pricing error in item 000010" No VF073, (Information Message)

Is there any way to change to error message, So that user can go and maitain in manually in condition reocords

(or) should i have take the ABAPer help to change to error message ?

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh

Check your incompletion procedure for your sales document line item.

Include PRICING to that procedure and customize incompletion status group as per your requirement. i.e. pricing check box should be ticked.

Hoping you know the incompletion procedure settings.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks to all for your replies, as I mentioned that Process is STO not the normal sales order.

I am going for development as this message needs to change to error from warning while creating proforma invoice.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Pricing error in item 000020

Message no. VF073

Your above mentioned message is assigned to your another message which is given below.

Pricing error: Mandatory condition XXXX is missing

Message no. V1801

As per my understanding, V1 messages is hard coded in the program so won't make change them.

Regards,

MT

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

Thanks for the info, will check and update the forum.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your case , go to V/06 ,Manual entries - Make it D " Not possible to process manually". Else in case of Manual Entry , you have to take a help of ABAPer in the User Exit.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make the condition type as required in V/08 which you already have done it.

Then assign std. incompletion proc 20 to item category in OVA2.

Make changes in it if required by copying and renaming the procedure.

Now, create sales order and try to save it without entering the amount for your condition type. Dont maintain any cond. record for it.

So, system will not allow you to save the sales order unless you enter the amount. It wont be an error msg. but you cant proceed without entering the amount. And even if you save the order you wont be able to deliver the material because the doc. would be incomplete

There is no need for development if this satisfies your requirement.

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I can suggest you to two options.

1) - Go to V/06 --> Choose option "D Not possible to process manually" --> create condition record for every combination.

2) Go for development --> create such routine which will not allow to save the billing document if condition type is missing.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT