Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to create/update Customer with Sales Area Data

sushil_taneja
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there a BAPI (or an API) available to manage Customer Data in ECC from an external system ?

The purpose is to create/update customer information (for selected fields) in ECC for its General and Sales Area view (including partner functions).

Thanks in advance for your help.

regards

sushil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find the belwo BAPI

BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATE

Regards

Damu

sushil_taneja
Participant
0 Kudos

- BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATE just provides the Customer Code whereas I want to create customer with all the relevant details.

could you pls explain how the signature of above BAPI (see below) can be used to achieve my purpose ?

*" IMPORTING

*" VALUE(INIT_KUNNR) LIKE BAPIFLAG-BAPIFLAG OPTIONAL

*" EXPORTING

*" VALUE(CUSTOMERNO) LIKE BAPICUSTOMER_01-CUSTOMER

*" VALUE(CUSTOMER) LIKE BAPICUSTOMER_01-CUSTOMER

*" VALUE(RETURN) LIKE BAPIRET1 STRUCTURE BAPIRET1

- about the MASS transaction, as per my understanding it is used to perform MASS operations table by table in dialogue mode. again does not seem to serve my purpose unless you have some different approach in your mind ?

- LSMW with BDC approach would be an offline approach by way of File interface and I want to avoid to this because in our case the synchorization would be quite frequent and is not one time.

Thanks for your efforts, would appreciate if you can propose some more details to fullfil my requirements (described above).

Thanks,

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check

BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

If you are interested in BAPI, Then check this link and find th BAPI as per your requirement.

[SAP BAPI LIST|http://www.sapbapi.com/bapi-list/]

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

In that case you can use T-code MASS --> you can update or create the data through this.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Master Data can be Uploaded with "LSMW or with BDC.

Regards,

Seegal