cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Request Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my application i am getting 'HTTP Request error' and this error is coming 10 minutes after a certain button is clicked.

What needs to be done to resolve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the logs. I am getting errors like the below:

1. com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.deploy.impl.exceptions.WCEApplicationNotStartedException: The application [sap.com/com.sap.portal.ivs.iviewservice] is configured to have ALWAYS start up mode. Currently it is in STOPPED status - because of this it will not be started implicitly by the Web Container service and any internal operation that needed this application to be running will fail. There are two possible reasons for STOPPED status: 1) The application failed to start during cluster startup. 2) The application is stopped by system administrator.

2. .info.exception.WD4VCRuntimeException: FAILED: process plan id: generatedBindPlan_CWG_UI action: null

3. Thread HTTP Worker [2] failed to acquire exclusive lock on client session

But the data is being processed by the code correctly. I tried printing the final values of the o/p and the values are as expected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aviad,

This is CAF+VC 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about the logs? anything useful there?

Session timeout maybe? Large amount of data? .......

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have inserted the debug statements in Java code. These statements are printing correctly. I am basically a technical person and I dont have any ABAP background.

I cant paste the code for obvious reasons..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the logs (defaultTrace) for more information?

Is it WD + VC 7.1 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The code does hit the backend. I have checked the BAPIs which fetch data from the backend.There seems to be no issue with that. Also, i tried printing some debug statements. On examining those statements i could see that the code is executing as expected and that there are no bugs in the code.

Yes Visual Composer is the UI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are u putting the debug statements in the ABAP code?

did u check st22 - abap runtime analysis?

Can u paste the code on button click? Can you paste the http error?

Best Wishes

Idhaya R

Edited by: IdhayaR on Mar 8, 2010 12:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Idhya,

The code written on the action of this button is in Java. The UI layer is VC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

is that code hitting backend? Can you paste that code?

VC- visual composer?

Best Wishes

Idhaya R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Are you using a webdynpro application? what is the code written on the action of the button?

Best wishes

Idhaya R