Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP monthly plan to PPDS daily plan

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I have monthly plan in DP and i want to release my forecast to ppds as daily plan.

Can any one suggest me how i need to convert my monthly plan to daily plan? or weekly plan to daily and realese to ppds?

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

You have monthly demand plan in place. You need this demand to convert to more detail level like day. You have different options of conversion of demand based on combination of planning bucket profile and release profile you use.

For more detailed information refer to link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/8f/9d6937089c2556e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm- Release forcast data---Release of demand plan to SNP.

Regards,

Santosh

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for quick responce. I have weekly plan with me can i use "Time based Demand Distribution" and split in daily bases?

Please it will b really great help

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logic of distrubution means whether you want distrubute equaly to all days or have some different logic depends on distrubution function you use in period split profile.

Based on buisness requirement you can configure that.

Regards,

Santosh

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Actually i have different sku and there Product families.I want to release in such a way that by rolling family level i want to set them in days and release in PPDS.

E.g.: 1st day -Product family1 all sku's

2nd day- product family2 all sku's

Please let me know if there is any logic. or any abap program.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

You can very well weekly plan into daily plan. Apart from above two you can also use period spilit function from converting it into daily plan.

Regards,

Santosh

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Santosh,

If i realease month plan to PPDS to day plan i need to use period split profile where i will convert month to days and my question is

Do i need to manually input which one need to come 1day till 30 th day?

Please it will be really great if you let me know as it is business decision or system decision?

Thanks in advane

Regards,

Raj