Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on RAR when uploading risks files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have the version GRC 5.3.

I have uploaded the business process text file, the function text files and the rule text file. When I try to upload the risk text file I have the following error message : "Funkce AP01 !), která nemá žádnou akci, nem?že být p?i?azena k riziku"...

I don't understand the message, the solution and why I have the message in this language...

Somebody can help me ?

Best regards,

Mélanie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

I had the same message except for EC01, not AP01. To correct it, I had to reload the ECCS Function (action/permission) - I think I may have forgotten to load that one at the beginning. Once I did this it worked.

Thanks,

Peggy

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it's doesn't work.

I will open a SAP Call.

Thanks

Mélanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same problem with this language message and I uploaded the 3 txt files again but I still get the same message, can anyone advice please.

Regards

MW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Funkce AP01 !), která nemá žádnou akci, nem?že být p?i?azena k riziku"...

means

"Function (AP01) without action can not be assigned to Risk"

This message comes up if you are missing "Actions" related to perticular function. Please load R3 function and Risks before uploading ECCS Risks.

If you still getting same error, please open an OSS message with SAP GRC Support to look into the issue.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are other files uploaded???? please check that...

Thanks,

Prasant K Paichha

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I search the risk in Rule Architect I have : no data found for this selection criteria...

The file uploaded are the business process (file ALL_business processes.txt), the function text files (ALL_function.txt and ALL_function_BP.txt), the function authorization text files (ECCS_function_action.txt and ECCS_function_permission.txt) and the rule set text file (ALL_Ruleset.txt).

The error message occurs when I try to upload the files called : ECCS_Risk.txt, ECCS_Risk_desc.txt and ECCS_Risk_RuleSet.txt

Thanks for your help

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Solution:

The ECCS risks reference functions from the R/3 risk set, like AP01 and AP02.

You need to upload the R/3 risks/functions/texts first, then the ECCS upload will work.

Regarding the language: have you uploaded the current CC5_3Messages.txt file as part of the post instrallation process?

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Frank.

When I try to upload the R3 risk I have a timeout : Connection to partner timed out after 60s ...

For the message text... I will upload the files. thanks!

Melanie

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

>

> Thanks Frank.

>

> When I try to upload the R3 risk I have a timeout : Connection to partner timed out after 60s ...

>

> Melanie

Just try again - had that a few times as well....

And if you don't want the R/3 risks (well, why wouldn't you...) you can also just upload the function_action + function_authorization files.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same error message... 10 times...

I need the risk R/3 and the risk ECC...