cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To remove the cancelled Billin doc from VFX3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a cancelled billing doc in VFX3. This is because the accounting document is not generated for the same due to some foreign exchange value mismatch as the biiling doc was created in one month and cancelled in another month. So credit memo was created and released to accounting. But in VFX3 we can still find the cancelled billing doc which was not released to accounting.

My question is how to remove the cancelled billing doc from VFX3. Please help me out and do the needful. Awaiting for the responses..........

Regards,

Pushkara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the note but it is to cancel the billing document. But we have already cancelled the billing document. Since it is not released to accounting, it still exists in VFX3. It cannot be released to accounting due to above mentioned error. My question is: How to remove it from VFX3?

Regards,

Pushkara

Former Member

Hi,

Check the below thread may be this helps you and also follw the note mentioned in that

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me out asap. This really very critical issue.

Regards,

Pushkara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please help me in this isuue. It has been a very critical issue. Please do the needful

Regards,

Pushkara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

We are using VFX3 to cancel the billing docs. Since we were unable to release the cancelled billing doc to accounting. We are this problem. Please let us know how to remove from VFX3.

Regards,

Pushkara

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the said error message, have you checked the notes indicated by me ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i changed the date also i'm getting the same error.

Reversal of document 465v1 901005447v2 2010v3 not possible in FI

Message no. F5A005

Diagnosis

Item &v4 in accounting document 465 901005447 2010

was valuated with an open item foreign currency valuation.

System Response

Document cannot be reversed.

I tried by changing the foreign exchange also. Still it didn't work.

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Pushkara

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We have a cancelled billing doc in VFX3
Message no. F5A005

First of all, I dont know how you could cancel the billing document via VFX3 which is to release the billing document to FI. To cancel a billing document, you need to execute VF11.

Nevertheless, on the error message cited above, check note 892646 or 368971

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I tried to release it manually. I'm getting the below mentioned error.

"Reversal of document 465v1 901005447v2 2010v3 not possible in FI".

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Pushkara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the billing date in the header details of billing and change the date to current date and try to release let me know if you face any difficulty.

Regards

Yepuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushkara,

Please check the cancelled billing document whether it is released or not ,if not go to change mode of billing document and manually do it then check it in vfx3.

Reason why the cancelled billing document were showing in VFX3 is due to those are not released, in your case you created credit memo with out releasing the cancelled billing document..

Let me know if you need any more details.

Regards

Yepuri