cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM Dropping demand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why CTM is not Planning for few demands when running for set (say 100) of products while all demands get planned when runnig for individual products. following is observation:

1 Checked Resource availabilty , it is not overloaded for any bucket.

2 Maximum ealiness and lateness maintained for 400 days in Global setting for CTM (so all demands should get planned)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue resolce through control parameter

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also face the same issue , can you let me know what you have done.

Thanks and regards

Thamizh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing similar issue

Kindly provide info - how this issue was resolved

Which control parameter was used

Regards

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use CTM heavily, and it is a weekly planning run. we have been facing this issue since go live and symptoms described above match 100%.

Has anybody else seen this problem and have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Regards,

Ashutosh

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If any demand is not satisfied (procured) by CTM, CTM explanation functionality would be the best way to understand the reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

While you confirmed that the resources are not overloaded for any bucket, can you confirm that there is sufficient capacity left for skipped demands to be fulfilled?

To check this for sure, you can move the resource to infinite capacity and try. If that fulfills all demands then we can be certain that resource constraint is the problem.

Thanks

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked that .

there is strange situation that when trying to take run for group of product few demands get dropped while I again take run for codes for which demand is dropped ,it get planned properly