SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feed in tariff configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are a Utilities Industry, and provide electricity to our customer and so our ISU-billing and invoicing was devised as such.

Now, we have a new requirement where a feed-in tariff is required, that is our customers can provide electricity to our grid. We need to 'bill' them with a credit amount.

Can you please advise how to implement this.

Thanks & Regards

Malini

9 REPLIES 9

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

By implementing feed-in tariff you don`t need special development.

In the standard case you have in the installation 2 devices:

Device A - metering consumption

Device B - metering feed-in

For these devices you need to implement two different register rates which will be calculated metered consumption (for both directions):

Rate A - register rate - metered consumption

Rate B - register rate - metered feed-in consumption

In the Rate C for consumption balancing (of both directions) you can calculate difference between "+" and "-" consumption, depends on the customer requirement. That`s all.

This is short introduction.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the simplest way is it, to use two contracts for the billing of the meter. One for the electricity supply and one for the electricity feed.

The advantage is that your rate will be unchanged and you must dont calculat the different between the both meters. The billing will be more transparent. One more advantage ist, that you can use a second settlement class.

In the rate for the electricity feed you can use for the most progamms in this rate the function "reverse sign" (V = X). A positive amount is then a negative amount.

Example:

Quanti01 without "reverse sign (V = )" 100 * 10 cents = 10 EURO

Quanti01 with "reverse srigns (V = X)" 100 * 10 cents = -10 EUR

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please be more specific where do I define the rate. Is it in transaction EA32. What do I need to set to get the negative value for the feed-in value.

Thanks and Regards

Malini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i hope i can help you. My english is not good, but i will do my very best. When you have a more questions, you can ask me or read http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c6/4dce68eafc11d18a030000e829fbbd/frameset.htm (contract billing).

The Transaktion EA32 is view the rate, EA31 change the rate, EA30 is create a new rate.

When you create a new rate, you need for all steps a variant program from SAP. The standard have much programs for your rate. For many variant programs you can use the field "V". The Field "V (V = X (Flag is activate))" makes from a positive value a negative value or from a negative value a positive value. In the standard is the field not activate. When you want the revers, activate this. This is the simple way.

Example:

Quanti01 without "reverse sign (V = (Flag is not activate))" 100 * 10 cents = 10 EURO

or

Quanti01 with "reverse sign (V = X (Flag is activate))" 100 * -10 cents = -10 EUR

I hope i have answered your question.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry my english was wrong. The Name of the Field is in english "S " "Reverse +/- sign". In german is the name of the field"V".

new Example:

Quanti01 without "reverse sign (S = (Flag is not activate))" 100 * 10 cents = 10 EURO

or

Quanti01 with "reverse sign (S = X (Flag is activate))" 100 * -10 cents = -10 EUR

Kind Regards

0 Kudos

Thanks Marc.

Very helpful answer.

Moderator note - Request deleted due to rules violation

Edited by: William Eastman on Mar 11, 2010 3:32 PM

0 Kudos

Thanks Marc.

Dear All,

Any idea where to indicate in the invoicing configuration which GL is affected, I need a separate GL for the feed-in tariff.

Thanks and regards

Malini

0 Kudos

Hai experts

could u explain me the different calculation procedure of period contol which use in rate steps . In which senario will it be used by the following

i have obseved interval has to be provided in portion and key date option has to be given in MRU as for my understanding

01 - calculation to the date

02- calculation by key date

03- calculation by intervals .

Expecting ur feedback for my understanding and usage of the period contol for the apporpriate senarios .

Thanx and regards

Satheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai experts

My client is having 10 % of his total customers ( 10 Lakhs ) every month adjustment reversal , because of the door locked and some other reason meter reading is estimated, and when they get actual reading they do the adjustment reversal . since they have to do this as manual process case to case ,if any possiblity to do this process automatically .If sap is providing any other automatic process or to resolve this sap having any other functionality.

could u tell me the spro settings of adjustment reversal automatically . it would be helpful for me to do the process.

Expecting ur feed back .

Thanx and regards

satheesh

Edited by: samsatheesh on Mar 30, 2010 3:34 PM