cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.0 RWB monitoring error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am accessing PI 7.0 servers of different firewall.

I can access Integration builder but getting error when trying to access RWB and Not getting errors when accessing RWB inside the same firewall as of XI servers.

In RWB page> Component monitoring> components with status>all> display, I am getting error javax.servlet.ServletException. And the details of that error showing 500 internal server error.

In RWB> Message monitoring>Messages from Component> select any component (like Integration server)>display, I am getting error Restart the Runtime Workbench, as the session was timed out. The data saved during the session is no longer available.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Manisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue persist if I am using IE as browser. So I am using Mozilla Firefox as my browser.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Java Stack is not a fan of IE8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

This is related to Java instance issue.If java instance are down it will show these type of Errors.Can u please check log in server

\usr\sap\systemname\j2ee\cluster\server0\log

and please check note 768456 .

Thanks

Ravi

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similar problem solved in this thread.....perfform troubleshooting as mentioned in the SAP note 768456:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

My problem is : I can access the RWB monitoring inside the same firewall where XI servers reside (this suggests all the configurations are correct ).

But getting error when trying to access outside firewall.

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

This indicates that you need to contact the network/firewall admins to open the required ports.

CSY