Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS error message

animesh_das
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

An Error message occurs while approving the leave request "Collision with another time entry", i know that why this message occursa but I want to change the message text. Can we change the msg text at SAP R/3 end, not on enterprise portal.

Also, please inform me the message class .

Animesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message you will get when your trying to enter the absence for the period where the employee has got the record.

animesh_das
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Employee is getting this error for all the period. He doesnt have any leaves applied in R3.

He ofcourse cannot have leaves applied for all throughout. This is happening for only one employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was this resolved?

We are also facing the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajashekar,

There are two reasons as to y this error occurs:

a) If the employee has already applied for leaves which is updated in IT2001 or IT2002, and if he is trying to apply again the leaves for the same date for which the data already exists in the above infotypes, he will get this error.

b) if there is any pending request in report RPTARQDBVIEW (accessed thru SA38), then he will get this error. Delete the pending request thru report RPTARQDBDEL.

Regards,

Ayyaps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

check if the message is available in table V_HRWEB_TRS_MESS

otherwise check the related documentation

katia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please let me know why were you getting this error

I am getting similar problem.

Checked on R3 everything is working fine, but user is getting Time collision error for any period he is trying to book the leaves.