cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

address

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Need to create a customer with ship to party , bill to party with different address.How this can be done As per my knowledge this ship to and sold to party are at account group level , but where to put the different address .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my understanding if sold to & sold to are belongs from same account group then you have to maintain same address,

Create to diffrent account groups then you will be able to maintain two diffrant addresses.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating Ship to or bill to party, go to VD01, select the respective accout group for the desired partner function & enter.

It will take you to general address data screen, there you need to maintain the address of respective partner fucntion.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create the customer by selecting the account group as only ship to party a nd maintain the address

After that assign the ship to party to the customer master in the partner tab

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create a sold to party, you will create it under "0001" account group. For ship to party and the bill to party the account grouos are different (0002 and 0004 resprctively). So, when you go to XD01 and select the account group and give the sales area in which you wnat to create the customer ( whether sold to, ship to, bill to or payer) you can enter the address that you want.

Regards,

Raghav