SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to Dunn a customer. In FPVA openitem amount is getting picked up, but in FPVB the system throws an error stating

" No Dunning History for Business Partner". I checked the FPM3 Dunning History also the amount is getting picked up and while running the FPVB T Code the system throws the above error. Can any one suggest me why it so happens?

Regards,

Ram

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check any Payment methodds(direct Debit at contract accout) activated for the Business PARTNER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls mention the error code number.

Thanks,

Banasri Mitra

0 Kudos

HI ,

In FPVB Application log message, it shows only Message no. >3202. i didnt find any error code number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could it be that there has been a previous FPVA run for which no activities run has been ran? This culd explain the error message.

Regards,

Arnoud

0 Kudos

Not sure but you can check the table FKKMAKO table and verify the for the given account entries are updated in that table.

If it is not updated that mean that Dunning proposal itself is not executed and therefore activity run will not be sucessful.Also pls look the Activitly log of both Proposal and Activity run in more detail to see if it is updated with any other message.

Edited by: Soniya Sharma on Mar 9, 2010 9:44 PM