cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver Trial 7.1 Sp3: License key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installed now NW SP3 developer edition and requested a new license key as explained in the HTML docu.

I received the license key but if I upload the key file (NSP.txt), error message is coming and telling me that the key inside the NSP.txt is for another system number and not for the one I have requested.

During request, I have of course entered the correct hardware key.

I tried this once more and requested a new one. Again, I received a key for another system.

Where is my error?

Yours

Stephan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

There is two option when requesting trial licence

NSP - SAP NetWeaver 2004s(up to sp8)

NSP - SAP NetWeaver 7.0/2004s(sp9 and higher)

in url http://www.sap.com/minisap

I would suggest, please select appropriate for your server and try again to apply licence in your trial version.

Like SAP NetWeaver 7.01 SR1 SP3 Developer Edition\SAPNWABAP701SR1_TRIAL\start.htm

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course, I have choosen the 7.0 version. But this is giving me the wrong key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Now I know what I made wrong. I have to mark and delete the already outdated license key information. Then, I have to load the new license key. The deletion of the old key was necessary because during the load of the new key, the program is checking

the system number which needs to be identically with the number of earlier registered license keys.

Yours

Stephan

Edited by: Stephan on Apr 15, 2010 11:48 AM

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

You can install License key if old one is already exists. Anyway now your probelm has resolved...

Good to see....

Thanks & Regards

Arun Jaiswal