cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment in Configuration Scenario Disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have difficulties in configuring the configuration scenario.

This Scenario previously runs normally, and so is other scenarios existed.

But this day this unwanted condition happen, suddenly, last action i did was add new component to the Bs. System and generate the objects.

When i open MODEL CONFIGURATOR, the assigned component are all missing.

moreover, the assign component status and configure connection are also mark red traffic light, means not assigned.

Meanwhile, in OBJECTS tab, the components, and related objects are completely listed.

I tried to re-assign one Business System ( and also automatically Receiver and Interface Determination related to it).

But when i click generate button, the START button is disabled. Seems that the PI not allowing me to generate the objects.

How this thing can happen?

If I delete the Business System, as long this problem still occurs, am afraid i couldn't re-assign the Business System again to Configuration Scenario.

Kindly need your advice.

Regards,

Tiara.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure that you have edit access to the objects? Check if somebody has revoked/ restricted the access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i have full access to edit and create the objects.

I also do last update 2 days ago, but somehow, the Model Configurator turns wrong this day.

I can't find the causes since i check all are ok, and so the Enterprise Builder Namespace.

Do you know why?

Regards,

Tiara.