Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the following configuration :

• ITS 620 installed

• IIS webserver

• NTLM Authentication on webserver

• SAP 46C

We have some reports that use the IACs option of creating ITS reports and we are able to create the service files using webstudio where we can save a service id and password so that when the ITS page is called, it logs on the user directly into the system.

Now, we are trying to create a new ITS page for a custom Z transaction and would like to use the SAPGUI for HTML option so that we do not have to use Webstudio to create and modify the HTML pages.

When I call the ITS page for the new transaction, it brings up the logon screen for the user, which we want to avoid. If I create a new service file for this Z transaction without any HTML pages then I get an error.

Is there a way to copy the WEBGUI.SRVC file to a custome SRVC file, I tried to create to copy it to a test file called ZTEST.SRVC for my test transaction called ZTEST and now I get an error.

thanks in advance

N.S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello N.S.

You can create a service file, like ZSERVICE.SRVC. The parameters should be:

~webgui 1

~transaction ztransaction

~client 001

~login username

~password password

~language EN

The "~webgui 1" allows the ITS to use the Webgui to dynamically generate the page (no IAC needed.)

The "~transaction" is the transaction code of your service.

The "~client" is the client number.

The "~login" is the username.

The "~password" is the user's password.

the "~language" is the language for the users.

Note that the last four are required for automatic logon. If end users use a variety of languages though the ~language can be prepended to the URL to support different languages. (Leave it blank in the srvc file then.)

Edgar

former_member462359
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

Thanks a lot for the information. It worked perfectly for us.

Thanks,

Nirav Shah.

Edited by: Nirav Shah on Mar 12, 2010 2:31 AM

Answers (0)