cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find blocked documents in /N/SAPSLL/MENU_LEGAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've used the following transaction for GTS Menu: /N/SAPSLL/MENU_LEGAL where I selected Sanctioned party list screening Tab selected Display blocked documents under Documents. But, I did not find any blocked sales documents which I created. Kindly advise me is there any settings to be done?

Regards,

Ayusri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did the ECC/R3 system tell you that it was blocked for SPL purpose, if yes then make sure that the document was moved to GTS, if you do not have the material or BP then move them first and touch ecc document agian this should bring the document to gts

cheers

mkr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have checked it in GTS Area Menu and did not find,check the below,may be you know but still.....

1.Check the Partners are there in GTS

2.Check the Items are in GTS

Also check the T.Code SLG1 in GTS for any logs.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your message and I found the following errors.

1. At the time of saving SPL sytem generating the following message: Unable to generate comparision Index. I am trying create the comparision index for business partner but nothing is visible in comparision index view. And I've checked in the General Settings where I've maintained SPLUS subsequently delimitor as -,.:;/\|()[]{}? however I am getting the comparision index not generated. Because of this error I think data not transferring from ECC to GTS?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the TREX? If yes then complete the Indexing.

1. /SAPSLL/MENU_LEGAL

2. SPL

3. Master Data Tab

Include the following steps:-

1. Reset Buffer

2. Generate comparison terms

3. Aggregate Comparison terms

4. Transfer Comparison terms to TREX

After this, re-transfer manually the created documents from ECC<->GTS (/SAPSLL/MENU_LEGALR3) - Initial transfer of documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you help understand the steps to confirm that the document was blocked... Ideally , a blocked document will appear under the report.

You need to first confirm that the document came into GTS.

You can actually check the current status of the document in "Display All Documents " section available under the same navigation path.. The log will tell you whats the current status of the document.

The "Audit trail for document" can confirm if this document was ever blocked and further steps carried on the same.

Thanks

Jasmit