cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do i need a sales BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

Currently my company is doing a promotional, when customer buy a material (finished product), they will get another material (3rd party item) for free. Currently is seems a lack of control if the sales have to enter two material number so is there anyway to configure so that the sales will only have enter a material number so reflect the free gift and the material.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Enter free goods with item category TANN...for this u need to maintain free goods master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but i dont think free goods determination is the solution i am looking for, cause if there are too many customer i will have to maintain it for every customer.

I have created the free gift as a 3rd party item cat in the material master and just set the condition master to allow for a discount.

I am more interested to know if a sales BOM can be created with a 3rd party item and the material that is related to the free gift, so that during the sales procedure there is no need to entered both material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks but i dont think free goods determination is the solution i am looking for, cause if there are too many customer i will have to maintain it for every customer.

I think, free goods determination is the best option for the above scenario. You can maintain combination of sale doc type & material. You need not have to maintain customer wise. Only one time maintainance.

In the report analysis, you will have a more clear data.

You can also go for BOM, by maintaining third party item as sub-item without price.

thanks