cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective billing at the end of month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario in cement industry, where for a customer say 5000010 daily i have 10 deliveries for material OPC cement.

So at the end of the month there will be 300 deliveries. I am billing the customer at the end of the month.

When i create a billing document i combine all my deliveries (300) and generate one billing document. Here in billing document i will be having 300 line items for the respective deliveries. BUT the requirement is that when i create a collective billing document

system should combine all the deliveries (300) for material OPC and bill only for the cumulative qty. In billing document there should be only one line item .i.e OPC ---10000 tons -

10000 AED.

Kindly suggest.

Regards

Kishan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KC ,

This is not possible in the standard SAP and also suggest you not to develop that because all the deliveries can have different pricing maintained for the items under diff scenario and to club them at billing will be a big problem .because not even pricing but many thingyou have to club at item level. Also it can have implication when you have returns for any of the delivery from FI prospective also.

the best way is to develop a smart form which will club all the line item of same material in single line with other details at the header level.

Hope this will help you !!

Regards,

KRishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As suggested bi Ivano u can not achieve this functionality in standard. if the customer wants it in One Invoice than u can devlope a Z Report only for out put purpose . Take the help of your Abaper.

Thanks

Ashok

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kishan,

that functionality is not supported.

One delivery item > one billing item

It is not possible to cumulate more delivery items into one billing item.

sorry for the negative answer.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In copying control VTFL at item level , you will have to create a new routine and use it in Data VBRK/VBRP. you can copy standard routine 003 and modify it .