cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System showing error massag " Error creating insp. lot "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

During source inspection lot creation (QI07) system is giving error " Error creating insp. lot " I checked below mentioned all parameter's.

1) Material Master Activated Inspection Type 0123

2) Quality Info Record Maintained

a) Release Untill 30.06.2010

b) Maintained Inspection Type 0123 in Info record

3) Inspection Plan Is available

Same Purchase Order line Items, earlier triggered inspection lots. But particular materials know system not triggering inspection lots.

Suggest me how solve this issue

Thanks

Shiva Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same Purchase Order line Items, earlier triggered inspection lots. But particular materials know system not triggering inspection lots.

Will you please elaborate that what error you are getting and exactly at what point? Do you mean to say that in one PO there are more than 1 line items and for other line items you are able to generate the source insp lot and getting error for this? Other lines items are same meterial or different?

Vishal

Edited by: VISHAL JONNALWAR on Mar 8, 2010 7:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes same po earlier source inspection lots are triggered for different materials. Particularly some materials, system giving error massage "Error creating insp. lot" this error detail not available bcz its showing in transaction level field.

Thanks

Shiva Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using the same inspection type for other materials also? Also check the other settings in Info record for the mtrls you are getting the lot and for the materials you are not getting the lots.Are you getting the error after pressing "create insp lot" tab?

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked all the parameters with old materials, after clicking on Inspection tab this error is comming.

Thanks

Shiva Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please give the msg no.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error massage No system is not generating only text displaying

Thanks