cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDES SAP GRC server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As we know that we have IDES Server for our SAP , In the same way , Do we have any SAP GRC IDES Servers ,

Or

Can I install the GRC on my IDES SAP (ECC6) , Will it cause any license issues ?

Basically my requirement is to install an IDES SAP GRC server, hence checking the different options for this.

Thanks & Regards

Uma Shankar Tekumudi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no concept of IDES for GRC as it resides on the Java stack. You will have to purchase a license for GRC and perform the installation in separate Java stack in your ECC server, if you wish.

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is something called SAP Discovery system. When I was at SAP, we helped discovery team create a box for SAP GRC Access Control. The discovery box would be used by customers to play with different SAP solutions. Please contact your SAP AE and s/he can get you discovery system for GRC.

Regards,

Alpesh

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

GRC is no longer included in the SAP Discovery System. I have confirmed with a SAP AE and found the link below.

[original link is broken]

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Uma Shankar,

If you don't have license for GRC, you cannot install it even if you have license for ECC 6.0

The thinng is you can install it on a IDES server, if you have the software. But if some errors happens, then SAP won't provide support. And for customer demos and similar activities you'll end up with problems. Alternatively you can buy the demo license at least, if you don't require a license at all.

Regards,

Gurugobinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

My vendor company had this discovery system with GRC AC 5.2 in 2008 sometime.

Thanks

Himadama

Answers (0)