cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jobs for sap hr freshers-query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am a certified sap hr fresher.i am on the lookout for a job.i have 3 yrs of domain exp.As you all might be aware that it is very tough to get a job for sap as fresher.Some of my freiends suggested me to put an exp of 2 yrs but i am not very much confident.Please give me ur opinion.Also if i have to go as a fresher how can i find the walk-ins or interviews for freshers,is there any website for that?? Also let me know the minimum package for a fresher. And if i should add 2 yrs exp,please tell me what all ques can i expect in PA and OM in the interview and will it be easy to handle the implementation project in the comp if i get selected?

Thanks in advance.

Awaiting ur reply eagerly!!!

reagrds,

meera.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Hello members if any one know about multimedia jobs in India even freshers can apply please reply to the post

Thank you

<<removed by moderator>>

Edited by: kishan P on Jun 28, 2011 12:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

the suggestions are all very useful.Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are a certified fresher, I wonder why aren't the ATC's which trained you not assisting you in the placement??? What happened at that front??

Vishwa,

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi

>

> If you are a certified fresher, I wonder why aren't the ATC's which trained you not assisting you in the placement??? What happened at that front??

>

> Vishwa,

they never assist....just say that they wud do so....but reality is totally different....,

Regards,

Bhagyashree

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Meera

Keep your eyes Open for job postings and walk-ins.. Don't just depend on job portals. Read Newspapers. Times Ascent is useful.

If you have 3 yrs of domain experience, why do you need more 2???

The minimum and maximum package is very vague to talk about. Its subject to your prior experiene and also how good your are with your "fresher" SAP basics.

Please refer ONLY to your material for all your interview questions. They are all basic if you are a fresher.

> easy to handle the implementation project in the comp if i get selected

Lets talk about this once you are placed...!!

Cheers!

Julius, aren't people way too futuristic sometimes??

Former Member
0 Kudos

10 days ago you were new to SAP HR when you asked your first question. Now you are certified already and need to fit yet another 2 years in between somehow.

You will get old very very quickly using this approach....

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will get old very very quickly using this approach....

Coffee over Keyboard Moment 1.

pk