cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source list --> vendor list --> Supplier list--> Approved supplier list?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All

1.What is the stratergy of SOURCE LIST Business Object in SRM ?

2.Are really helpful in all scenarios? please share your experiences...

3.,What are the advantages / Disadvantages? every one is welcome to participate .

please register your thoughts . ...

4.How many no of vendor lists are using at your account (customer place) . any performance issues?

5.are vendor lists are automatcially inactive if i our contracts are indeed expired.?

6.why vendor list is coming as a search while searching prefered vendor? since it is one of my fixed vendor?

7. what are the limiations of vendor list? other than local contract usage?

8. What are the expections from customers on ASL Approved supplier list?

9.when the purchaser to go for to create a supplier list ? -Purchasers compile supplier lists for their purchasing organization (or other purchasing organizations within their enterprise) on the basis of supplier evaluations, supplier master data, and contracts...right?

br

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

One of the important things i see vendorlists in is limiting vendor authorizations for groups: Creating vendorlist for groups of requesters so they can only use there assigned vendors. In this scenario you could combine the 'carry out sourcing if sos available' setting with vendorlist: Allowing requesters to run the full-procurement-cycle for certain vendors if they don't have the vendor available in there vendorlist the request will be sourced via SOCO.

Kind regards,

Tim

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Tim.

I wanted to know when we can reallyuse this BO vendor list

every vendor wanted us to create a Vendor list after creating contract?

what are the real advantages are there.

layman question

i have contract too

why i require vendor list

which one is more power.

however buyer only determines who is the final vendor .system dont determine automatically rhough we have ranks for sos.

any debate is welcome here on vendor list. pts assured.

br

muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I really wanted to know stratergy of supplier list / vendor list concepts.

how sap is focusing in SRM ?

every business object has fulfill the customer needs.

so i wanted know what could be customer demand and how vendor list will achieve it.

br

muthu

Answers (0)