cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual activity price calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

After executing KSII(actual activity price calculation), actual activity price is coming. Now my doubt is, immediately should I do CON2 for revaluating actual prices or should I put the actual activity price which is calculated in KBK6 and then do CON2.

If I do CON2 immediately after KSII, the activity price is taking the planned price which is mentioned in KP26.

Kindly suggest how to revaluate production order with actual prices.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Dear Anand,

Once you execute KSII - Actual Activity Price Calculation, you can do the Revaluation of Orders using CON2 / MFN1 immediately.

You don't have to update the Actual Price in KBK6. Updation is KBK6 is used when you want to calculate the Actual Activity Price manually and update in the system.

The settings required so that your Orders are revaluated with Actual Activity Price are...

In the Activity Type master data, you need to select the appropriate "Activity Price Indicator" under "Variance Values for actual allocation".

Choose one of the options ... (usually 005)

005 : Acutual Price, automatically based on activity

007 : Manually determined for actual allocations (if you want to update through KBK6)

008 : Though not available a selectable option, system will update if you have selected "purely iterative price" in Version maintenance (OKEQ).

Revert back if you need further help...

Regards

Srikanth Munnaluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

Thanks a lot for your clear explanation. I have understood. I have awarded you full points. Your knowledge sharing is greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

A.Anandarajan.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

takashi_kotani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically, you only excecute CONS after KSII, and no need to process KBK6, which it's for manual activity price entry.

Please check your version settings for each fiscal year in your controlling area to revaluate orders with actual activity price.

best regards, Takashi