cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc to File scenerion : How to trigger Purchase requisition idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am working on outbound interface for purchase requisition , which uses Idoc as sender adapeter and the Idoc type being used is PRWQCR03.

can any one tell be how trigger the idoc purchase requisition idoc .

Cheers

Chan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish/Moorty,

Yes, We can trigger Idoc from we19 or bd87 thats fine. I was looking for how to trigger an idoc , if purchase requisition is created then how do i create Idoc for PR as we do not have a Message control for PR .

Best Regards

Chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chan

If you do not have a Message Control then something else like the custom program or the Zprogram or the standard program you might be having. Can you tell that to us? If you dont know can you check with the functional guys what is the standard method for doing this? or one thing you can do is to write a program which captures the application data and create a Master IDoc?

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chan

Apart from WE19 what murthy have told you can also go to SE38 in R/3 and execute your program. Then go to bd87 and execute it. Then you select the idoc and process it(Execute F8). Then it triggers into XI. I assume that you have done all the configuration steps for posting idocs. If you have not done go through the url:

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Regards,

---Satish

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to WE19(testing tool) in the Application System(R/3).

Then give the necessary parameters like Sender Port/Reciever Port , Message Type and then fill the data.

Refer this thread-

Regards,

Moorthy

Message was edited by: Krishna Moorthy P