cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNL_CUST_CNDALL in R3AS, Starting and immediately getting status u201CSYSFAILu201D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

System SRM 5.0 and ECC 6.0

I was trying to initial replicate Pricing Conditions and procedures from R/3 to SRM, when I run DNL_CUST_CNDALL in R3AS, Starting and immediately getting status u201CSYSFAILu201D.

I have checked SMQ1 there is STSUS u201CSYSFAILu201D, when I double click on sysfail getting message u201CThe current application triggered a termination with a short dumpu201D.

I have checked ST22, SMW01, and SLG1 not found any information about the dump.

Could you please someone light on this issue? Highly appreciate your help and efforts.

Regards,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

i dont think so you can not bring pricing conditions

but check with sap. good try...

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for quick reply. Why not possible, IPC for CRM and SRM. SAP is saying that, IPC can use both the systems know. Could you please elaborate why not possible!

Regards,

John.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

Are you in ECS?

SAP offers standard Contion type right?

Pricing

Process condition types

---

Restrictions

There is no transfer of condition types from an ERP backend system and, therefore, no use of statistical conditions such as non-deductible input tax, discounts or freight costs.

In the extended classic scenario only the net price is transferred to the ERP backend system. Pricing does not occur in the ERP backend system.================================

--

John:-

hope you have seen andreas concern with SAP and discussions with experts yann , atul and Ramki...

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

adding more ONCE UPON a time EBP and SRM came up with one box... that time they might used in EBP 3.5 something.

you can see two nodes one is for SRM and one is for CRM.. afterwards they are separated.....

==========================================

During the initial download of condition Customizing with the DNL_CUST_CNDALL object, not all entries for the pricing procedure are transferred to the CRM system in accordance with the filter conditions. Entries of the R/3 T683S Customizing table are missing from the PRCC_COND_PP table in the CRM system.

The application log (Transaction SLG1) contains the following messages that refer to this problem:

CND_MAP 155

'Table PRCC_COND_PP has been posted in the database with errors'

and CND_MAP 814

'Double Entry for table PRCC_COND_PP. For details, see long text.'

This problem occurs in particular after an upgrade to CRM 5.0. The error may occur for other condition Customizing download objects that contain the R/3 T683S table 'Pricing procedures: Data', for example for the DNL_CUST_PRC standard download object or a customer-defined download object.

Other terms

DNL_CUST_CNDALL, CND_MAP 155, PRCC_COND_PP, T683S, CND_MAP 814, CND_MAP_LOG_DISPLAY, DNL_CUST_PRC, DNL_CUST_CAD, DNL_CUST_FGD,

DNL_CUST_PDD

Reason and Prerequisites

This problem is due to a program error:

In CRM 5.0 the PRCC_COND_PP table was extended to include the 'Use' field (technical field name KVEWE). This was not sufficiently considered in the initial download. As a result, the initial deletion of existing pricing procedure entries fails and the entries that were downloaded are not inserted in the PRCC_COND_PP table.

Solution

Implement the attached correction instructions. After you have implemented the corrections, PRCC_COND_PP entries with an initial value for KVEWE are also deleted during the initial download and are replaced by the entries of the T683S table that were transferred from R/3.

After you have implemented the corrections, download the condition Customizing again with the download object used (for example, with the DNL_CUST_CNDALL object).

Header Data

Release Status: Released for Customer

Released on: 27.06.2008 08:30:51

Master Language: German

Priority: Correction with medium priority

Category: Program error

Primary Component: CRM-MD-CON-IF Exchange of Condition Records and Customizing Data

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

coming back to you,

in my box r3as i get only 6 objects

material

servmaster

basis crm online

prod0

prod1

servmaster..

i dont get your dnl_cust_cndall

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thank you so much. As per your suggestion, If I did, Does condition will work in SRM like ECC?. If not is there any solution to do Pricing procedures in SRM and Transfer into ECC. Please help me on this issue. Highly appreciate your help and effort.

Regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thank you so much. As per your suggestion, If I did, Does condition will work in SRM like ECC?. If not is there any solution to do Pricing procedures in SRM and Transfer into ECC. Please help me on this issue. Highly appreciate your help and effort.

Regards,

John.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

other than standard , you may need to map in SRM according to ECC ..correct me if i were wrong.

look at pricing node in SRM SPRO

br

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

might be CRM accept this data in CRM server

not in SRM

visit CRM MIDDLEWARE FRAMEWORK HELP SITE.

if you pulling and receiver must accept also right. if he resist you . what happen . we will fell down..i believe that is happened here.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Regards,

John.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

keep fresh thread. or let keep open thread and wait for others ECS experts reply.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Experts,

Please focus a light on this issue. If any one worked on IPC, suggest me some solution. What are the tables we need to replicate? If those tables are not in active, how to activate it? I hope It will work for SRM, because same as CRM, SRM and ECC know. This is what SAP Recommends, please correct me, if I am not correct. It has been very big question? Please give me clear Idea. Awaiting for quick response and favorable reply.

Regards,

John.