cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order is Open or Closed.......?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus...........

1 - Which field at the header level for a Sles Order specifies weather the Sales Order is Open or Closed(Completely Processed).....?

2 - The stock for a material is maintained at the Plant level.........Is there any linkage between the Plant and the Sales Area....

E.g. If a company has 10 Plants across the country, and they have to sell some product to a customer in a particular Sales Area....Is there any linking from which Plant the Shipping will be done.ie nearest one....??????Is there any linking at material/stock level...???

Thanks in Advance.....

Abhi.......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sharma,

For you query 1 -->

Go to Va02 --> Open the order --> Go to Header --> Click at "Status" Tab page

or

Go to VA02 --> Open the order --> Click at "Enviorement" (Menu) --> Choose "Status overview"

I will show you exactly the order has been processed or not, If not then for which material the status is still incomplete.

For your query 2

Go to SPRO --> Enterprise Structure --> Assignment --> Sales and Distribution --> Assign sales organization - distribution channel - plant

Here you assign your plant to your sales org and Distribution Channel that means you are authorize your sales area to sell aterial from this Plant

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply MT......

1 - I wanted to know the related TABLE-FIELDS in first case.....

2 - In second case, thanks for the functional explanation........I will be very helpfull if I can get an idea of how to access the plants for the Sales Org/Dist. Channel combination.........Is there any BAPI available for the same......if not what are the table-fields...............????

Thanksss and Regards.,,,,,

Abhi,...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sharma,

1) Table VBUK --> feild GBSTK

2) During the sales process, plant comes from three places.

Customer master info record (VD51)

Customer master (XD01)

Material master (MM01)

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. MT,

Thanks a lot................Really helped me for the first case......

As for the second case, is there any standard BAPI that can give me the Plant info on the base of the Sales Area(Sales Org+Dist.Channel in this case).

Thanks And Regards,

Abhi..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sharma,

Sorry, I have no idea.

Might be other consultant will help you in that case.

Regards,

MT

Answers (0)