cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple cost documents for one shipment doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My recuirement is as follows. (this is for Cement industry implementation)

1) In a shipment document i wil inculde mustiple deliveries for which a single route wil be deterimined and only one stage is used. For Ex. I include 10 deliveries say dly no. 1 to 10. now when my vendor sends bills for the services rendered. ill be making payment only for the deliveries which vendor sends the bill. say vendor sent bills for dly nos. 1,2,4 7, 8 and 10.

so my query here is when i created a single shipment document for all the 10 deliveries, i would like to make the payment for the selected deliveries only. is this is possible ? if yes please what all the possibilities ?

2) same as point 1. but when the routes are different.

please explain on the both the scenarios.

Regards

Sree...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to my question above let me put the requirement in short.

I want to create a Shipment Cost Document for each delivery included in Shipment document.

Please let me know is this is possible or is there is any workaround?

Sree

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"I want to create a Shipment Cost Document for each delivery included in Shipment document."

this is not possible in the standard. For each shipment doc you will get one shipment cost doc.

Best regards

Juergen

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Shipment cost items may come from:

- shipment header

- shipment stages

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/93/7440ac546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

The items refer either to a shipment header or a shipment stage. The items contain general data for shipment costing and settlement, such as service agent, pricing date and settlement date, tax amount and tax basis as well as organizational data such as company code, plant and purchasing organization.

When a shipment cost item's status is proper (fully calculated, fully assigned) you can transfer it to purchasing.

As per my best knowledge there will be 1:1 connection between service entry sheets and shipment cost items - so even if you have many deliveries assigned to one shipment stage there will be only one service entry sheet / GR for them.

Based on GR you can receive the invoice - if your vendor sends partial invoices then you should receive partial invoices. What's the problem with this? It is your vendor's problem if they don't send the invoices at due time.

Or you can ask them to send a full invoice and not partial ones.

But I guess you cannot transfer shipment cost related to deliveries separately because the deliveries belong to one stage and one stage belong to one shipment cost item.

Else you can create a separate shipment for ech of your delivery...which is not very sensible...

Regards,

Csaba