cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification from Siemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new to SCN. I want to know is it worth to do certification course from Siemens (SAP FICO)??

I am CA with 3 years of post qualification exp in Accounts & Finance. I have 4 years of exp in SAP FICO mudule as an end user. Also i am core team member at Reliance. I want to become SAP FI consultant and planning to do certification course from Siemens. Pls guide.

My current salary is 9.5 lacs. will i get this much of amount after certification??

Regards,

A Kalkal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CA is preferref for SAP FI always..... your experience is quite ok for SAP FI, please check the discussions on SAP Education forums, you will find some useful posts there.

--- This is a link where I got guidance on the same and you will find out your option is quite good

regarding salary, though experts can comment, you may get better or lower , that depends on lot of things, nothing can be guranteed here I guess.

Rgds

Koushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koushik,

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice.

Can u pls guide me about material that i should go through before going to certification. I am confused between TFIN50, TFIN52 & TAFI40_1, TAFI40_2, TAFI40_3.

Are all these books related to SAP FI certification for CA or are these related to IT persons which are doing certification in SAP FI ? What is difference between these?

Regards,

A Kalkal

Edited by: Ashok Kalkal on Mar 7, 2010 10:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashok,

There is just one certification for SAP FI. I mean there is no differentiation between certification for CAs or IT persons.

Moreover, the material for SAP FI Certification is TFIN50 and TFIN52 only.

Lastly, the pay-package is a very subjective thing to discuss here. But all I can say is that with expert domain knowledge and being a CA, the market value of the candidate goes up pretty well after FI Certification in SAP.

All the best !!

PNS

Answers (0)