cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS_ON_ALERT_EMAIL_V2 not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to monitor certain MTEs of our different satellite systems through CEN system (solman system). I Have created the system monitorrs in RZ20 of Solman.

In RZ21 of Solman Technical Infrastructures>configure central system>Assign central auto reaction I have created CEN auto reaction method copy of the standard method ZCCMS_On_Alert_Email_v2.

All systems IDs i can see there and for a satellite system am getting all the MTEs and I have assigned the copied auto reaction method to around 15 MTEs of the system.

SCOT is configured. Send process job is scheduled periodically in every 10 mins.

parameters defined in the method is as follows.

SENDER is the user in 000 client with email address mentioned for ti in SU01.

RECIPIENT is internet email address

TYPEID is U

SCOT is configured in both 000 and the CEN client.

But still when there is a alert for a MTE in the staellite system i am not getting any mails. i could not see in SOST for in transition and waiting list also.

Could you please advise what am missing here.

Regards,

Tripti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tripti,

> parameters defined in the method is as follows.

> SENDER is the user in 000 client with email address mentioned for ti in SU01.

did you wrote the username for SENDER in capital letters? With small letters the method will not work.

> But still when there is a alert for a MTE in the staellite system i am not getting any mails. i could not see in SOST for in transition and waiting list also.

Switching the view in rz20 to "Status Autoreaction", what is displayed after an alert was raised? The assigned central autoreaction in status RUN_REQUIRED? Or as ACTIVE? Or is the autoreaction displayed at all?

[Note 939616|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/939616] could also be helpful.

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Micheal,,..

Yes I have written the SENDER's name in capital letters while defining parameters in the method.

There is problem... I could see the status of the auto reaction method as CEN_CHECKED READY.. but when the alert raises it changes to RUN_REQUIRED and always i have to maually run the method. But even after i do that manually i dont get email alerts.

In order to check the functionality i have reset one of the MTEs and activated it again and waited for it to get alert.. but the status of the auto reaction changes to RUN_REQUIRED.

do you have any suggestions?

Regards,

Tripti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tripti,

> the status of the auto reaction changes to RUN_REQUIRED.

correct function of central autoreaction: alert is raised, agent forwards the alert to the CEN and triggers the central autoreaction job.

Was the central autoreaction job started in CEN?

If the status of the method changes to RUN_REQIURED and nothing else, you should check the agent log if there are problems to connect to the CEN.

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

When i checked the status of the CCMS agents for the satellite systems in RZ21. It is SHUTDOWN. Checked the RFCs for them in SM59 there is a connection error and its saying PROGRAM ID is not registered.

BUt previously it was ONLINE. dont know whats makes it SHUTDOWN. Still searching for the solution.

Regards,

Tripti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tripti,

as already written: something valuable in the agent logs?

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

sorry for the late reply..

I managed to make the method work for few of the systems.. but for some of the systems method is executing and the status of the auto reaction is SENT TO CEN..

when i see in se16 CSMCENTOOL table in CEN i can see so many email requests processing but i did not get the emails for them.

unfortunately i dont have access to OS level to see the ccms agent logs.

do you have any idea?

Regards,

Tripti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tripti,

> unfortunately i dont have access to OS level to see the ccms agent logs.

you should be able to display the logfiles of the agents uring rz21 - Topology in the CEN.

But sounds a little bit complicated. Maybe better to create a message directly at SAP.

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Michael,

will see more into this.. and then if not will raise an OSS message..

Regards,

Tripti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved