Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO_BACK_SYSTEM_IN_HOPLIST

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on PI7.1 Service pack 06. I developed RFC to file and File to RFC interface. both are working fine, but getting acknowledgement messages and failing in Technical Routing of Response with below error

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">NO_BACK_SYSTEM_IN_HOPLIST</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Legacy system to which acknowledgment message is to be sent is missing in hoplist (with wasread=false)</SAP:Stack>

These failed acknowledgement messages are getting stuck in SMQ2, which are giving trouble to some other messages.

I searched some forums, they are discussing about sap note: 1078317. Even when i am running interface from runtime workbench also i am facing ths acknowledgement failure. As this is async to async, i am sure i developed interface correctly. I found some posts in SDN with same type of query, but no one closed the with solution. Is this problem with RFC or Server????.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

It is giving some times this error and some times not giving the same error. Forwarded this issue to basis people.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you run the scenario end-to-end....also can you ensure that the details you have filled in the communication channels is accurate. Also is your RFC destination and target file location(server) running fine?

Try re-activation/ re-creation of the receiver channel.....if the above is ensured.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Mar 6, 2010 3:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhushudan,

May be this link might be useful for some extent

regards

guna