SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVC message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We do not have AVC activated in GM; we do have it activated in FM. However the tolerance profile is set to display warnings only at 90% (i.e. no hard stops). Under this scenario, when I post a non-po to a grant (FB60) the system gives me a warning stating that the budget exceeded by XX dollars. I am clearly posting to those GLs (sponsored classes) that have plenty of money left. So I am not sure why this warning is coming up.

Can anyone give me ideas as to what else to look for?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to what you descrobed, the warning must point to a combination of Fund/Funds center/Commitment item. So, click the long text of the message and get that combination. Run report FMAVCR01 for that combination to see how much the available amount is.

Regards,

Ming

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to what you descrobed, the warning must point to a combination of Fund/Funds center/Commitment item. So, click the long text of the message and get that combination. Run report FMAVCR01 for that combination to see how much the available amount is.

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

Minghong,

Thanks a lot - you were absolutely correct! That was the issue.

AJ