cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding SAP certifications with S Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

How can I check whether a consultant is SAP Certified, if he provides me with a S Number.

Is there a URL, "or" a link where I can type his S-Number and find out what SAP certifications he has successfully completed?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Haleem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think so but what's wrong with asking him or her to provide copies of the certificates?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

He says that he has lost the copies of his certificate and does not have it with him, at this moment.

To do a quick check, is there a way to find out his certifications with the S Number that he provided.

Please note that we are in process of OS-DB Migration and SAP provides support to this migration, only if there is a OS-DB Migration certified consultant working on the same. Hence can u plz provide a way, to do a quick check of his certifications, with the S Number that he provided.

Thanks for your advice, in advance.

Regards,

Haleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

> He says that he has lost the copies of his certificate and does not have it with him, at this moment.

If he contacts SAP and asks for a copy of the certificate then I am sure he will get it. That is his responsibility.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

If he contacts SAP and asks for a copy of the certificate then I am sure he will get it. That is his responsibility.

Well, while he contacts SAP and asks for a copy of the certificate, as a part of background check, how can I find out his certifications, without any further delay?