cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What else would you like to see here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As moderators of this space, Gwen and I are extremely interested to know what other content our community participants would like to see here. Please respond to this thread with any ideas or requests for improvements.

Cheers,

Steve & Gwen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good pointers to GDSN materials, including

- GDSN Business Message Sets supported by SAP

- Enhancements of GDSN for local dictionary content and how to model the in SAP

- Clear cross reference between the GDSN messages and the SAP equivalent proxy calls (especially as Enhancement Pack 3 documentation seems to be out of date)

- SAP strategy on supporting future versions of GDSN

- SAP strategy on supporting additional messaged (CPN, ... etc).

That, to me, would significantly increase the value and usefulness of this forum and wiki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input Thomas! [The Global Data Sync page|] has now been updated with many of your suggestions. Some of the materials are only available via the SAP Service Market Place and a login is required to access them but they are now easier to find from this one location.

Let us know what else you would like to see.

Gwen

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i read through the threads on the forums, I see many references to consumer product implementations. Are there folks out there that are implementing GDS in other areas.

felix_loecher
Explorer
0 Kudos

Though the consumer products industry is the leader in GDS implementations, there are customers from several other industries implementing/using GDS, in the moment we see a lot of interest coming from life science/helthcare specifically from US based companies. Other industries we have seen, are Oil&Gas (in the lubricant business), Defense, and High tech.

Kind regards

Felix